The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Nice track, decent animation

BUT IS EVERYONE RETARDED?! He's not saying "Gringle" he's saying Gringo, as in what Mexicans call Caucasians, white people, snow faces, friggin HONKEYS.

JESUS CHRIST!

Seriously though, enjoyed the video man, job well done

The Orphan: Part 3 The Orphan: Part 3

Pretty good

Very silent hill esque in my opinion. though i have to say,unlike silent hill i can not make out a definitive plot up to this point.

So far I kind of want to see another character in this series other than just watch one man roam alone. If you know what i mean.

I'm not ripping on your artistic style, just was expecting more than i got.

Now that the quote unquote "BAD" is out of the way

on to the nitty gritty good stuff. I really enjoy your animating style. I love your take on night scenes.

Especially how you work with lighting. Though it can be a bit dodgy at times, this style is very appealing to the eye of someone who doesn't think further in than just watching a scary short film.

Overall good job, but as all critics, I EXPECT MORE! >.> <.<

Metal Gear: CM Vol. 1 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 1

Nice job

It must have taken you a long time to find voice actors with such similar voices. goodjob reay

Gaizka responds:

Yes, it took me ages. They cost me a fortune to hire, too. Bastards.

Drakojan Skies Acolytes Drakojan Skies Acolytes

Best flash game of its kind

VERY fist flash game i've ever liked. great FLUID animations. RESPONSIVE gameplay, good inovative ways to include the mouse.
I diddnt read the story and i diddnt even use the instructions. easy game to figure out.

the only cons are.
i really like your drawing style but, if you took some time to look at the anatomy of the human face and body i think the quality of the menus and small little clips would increase ten fold :)

great job keep up the good work

RaidenX RaidenX

most fun

most fun i've had playing a flash game yet. nice game. i gave up on level 7, after i killed the boss, i gave up, i diddnt have the capacity to continue. neway GREAT game. :D

Hunga Hatch Hunga Hatch

nice game

kept me entertained for a while, and i scored 145244, dunna if thats good or bad. but it was fun to do

~Silver Memory~ -hania ~Silver Memory~ -hania

Awesome

I'm serious i love your voice! Fantastic!

Khuskan - Atomic Khuskan - Atomic

Love it

If you've ever heard anything by Mr. Scruff, this is his style by far. :)

absolutly love the ambiant stuff, might use this in a set, really now, THANK YOU. :)

Khuskan responds:

I've heard one or two of his things, mainly stuck in weeble cartoons ;-)

Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave] Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave]

OMG WHERE DID IT GO!

i love this track, but when i heard that very very intro part i was like, zomg industrial? and i was dissapointed when it dissapeared... i bet you could do a industrial overhaul of this... please do... i would be very greatful... <.< >.> please?

cornandbeans responds: